Please join fabric artist Jeanie Low in celebrating Asian Heritage Month by making these elegant Origami Fabric Kimonos! These kimonos are 3-dimensional. They are permanent, re-useable as wonderful sculptures and holiday ornaments. They make wonderful cards too.
This program is for ages 13 and up. Space is limited. Please call 355-2808 to register.
- Fred Korematsu Speaks Up - and so can you!
- Sábado 29 de Abril de 2017, 11:00 amWest Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil
- Fred Korematsu Speaks Up
- Sábado 29 de Abril de 2017, 3:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Japanese Taiko Drumming with Kristy Oshiro
- Jueves 4 de Mayo de 2017, 3:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones
- Tai Chi Tuesdays
- Martes 2 de Mayo de 2017, 2:15 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- eReader and Tech Drop-In (English & Chinese)
- Miércoles 3 de Mayo de 2017, 3:00 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Genealogy & Family History Research
- Lunes 8 de Mayo de 2017, 1:00 pmNorth Beach, North Beach