Join us at the Western Addition Branch Library as Office of Small Business Administration representative Martha Yanez gives a talk on how to be in compliance with the City and County of San Francisco if you want to start a food truck! Food trucks have become a mainstay in San Francisco and throughout the Bay Area. Learn the basics you will need to have all your business permits in place!
These cultural events are free and open to the public. Share your own thoughts on race at Race in the Public Eye.
This is a Business & Personal Finance program from SFPL. This series brings you programs to enhance your financial well being and business skills.
- 7 Proven Marketing Techniques to Grow Your Business
- Saturday, April 29, 2017, 10:15 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Harlem of the West SF Project
- Saturday, April 29, 2017, 3:00 pm
- Start a Small Business in San Francisco
- Wednesday, May 3, 2017, 4:00 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.