SAN FRANCISCO’S WATCH DOGS---THE CIVIL GRAND JURY
2:30 - 3:30
Ocean View Meeting Room
345 Randolph Street
- What is the purpose of the grand jury?
- Who are the people who serve on the grand jury?
- How it works: selection of issues studied, and how investigations are done?
- Does anything happen with the jury’s findings and recommendations?
Come to this brief presentation by former civil grand jurors and get the answers. Feel free to ask other questions at the following discussion period.
- Dia de los Niños / Dia de los Libros
Sunday, April 30, 2017, 1:00 pm
- Digital Inclusion Week - Panel Discussions
Monday, May 8, 2017, 10:30 am
- Lo and Behold, Reveries on the Connected World
Monday, May 8, 2017, 2:30 pm
More related events