10:00 - 5:00
Smart Money Coaching – a program of the San Francisco Office of Financial Empowerment
Schedule a free, confidential appointment with a certified financial coach. Appointment sessions are provided by BALANCE, a quality credit counseling agency that can help you manage your finances and achieve your financial goals.
Your Smart Money coach can provide one-on-one help with a variety of personal finance concerns, including:
• Financial goal setting and budgeting
• Establishing and increasing savings
• Addressing debt: accounts in collections, student loans,
credit card debt, etc.
• Connecting to safe and affordable banking products
• Disputing errors on your credit report or Chexsystems
• Addressing identity theft
• Best practices for establishing and building credit
Please note that your Smart Money coach cannot provide financial advice for questions related to investing or retirement planning.
Smart Money sessions are by appointment only. To schedule a one-on-one appointment, please visit the 4th floor, Business Science & Technology Center (BST) of the Main Library or call the BST Center (415) 557-4400 and ask to schedule a with a Smart Money financial coach. If you need a special accommodation, please tell us at the time that you make the appointment.