In the new book, Beauty is a Verb, the New Poetry of Disability, the editors included a range of writings by people society considers to be disabled, but who may or may not consider themselves to have a disability. The SFPL Library for the Blind and Print Disabled and Deaf Services Center invite people to come celebrate our diversity. Several guest speakers/performers have appeared in the anthology. Open mic/stage for those wishing to express themselves. ASL interpreters will be provided. Audience members who need other accommodations should request them by October 3, 2012: (415)557-4557 or email@example.com
This event is sponsored by Litquake.
- Kill the Ampaya!
- Martes 2 de Mayo de 2017, 6:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Author Mariko Tamaki Discusses This One Summer and More!
- Sábado 6 de Mayo de 2017, 4:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Niños: Sala Creativa
- Tranquil Resonance--the Story of the Guqin
- Sábado 20 de Mayo de 2017, 10:30 amChinatown, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones