1972, 93 minutes
When the President and Speaker of the House are killed in a building collapse, and the Vice-President declines the office due to age and ill-health, Senate President pro tempore Douglas Dilman (James Earl Jones) suddenly becomes the first black man to occupy the Oval Office. The events from that day to the next election when he must decide if he will actually run challenge his skills as a politician and leader.
- Flix at The Mix
- Domingo 30 de Abril de 2017, 12:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Mix: Carpet Garden
- Films for Adults: Cat People
- Lunes 1 de Mayo de 2017, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones
- Teen Movie: Queen of Katwe
- Miércoles 3 de Mayo de 2017, 4:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones