Do you have trouble managing your library eBooks? Are all of your digital holds coming in at once? Do you want to become an eBook power user? This class will teach you how to take advantage of advanced features in our eBook catalog such as placing and managing your holds, using the wish list, limiting your searches to available titles and returning titles early.
- Girls Who Code
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017, 4:30 pmMain Library, Mix: Discovery Zone - 2nd Fl
- Book a Librarian
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017, 4:00 pmGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- Book A Librarian
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017, 6:30 pmOcean View, Ocean View General Floor Area
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Monday, April 24, 2017, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Coding Drop-in Lab
- Monday, April 24, 2017, 2:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Basic Computer Skills Drop-In
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017, 1:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.