Attention teens: Join us on the first Saturday of the month at 4pm at the beautiful Ortega Branch!
For our meeting in November, we will be reading How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr.
Questions? For more information or assistance reserving a copy of the book, please contact Tony at email@example.com.
- Western Addition Book Group
- Monday, May 1, 2017, 4:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Wednesday, May 3, 2017, 6:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Tertulias Literarias
- Wednesday, May 3, 2017, 7:00 pm
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.