San Francisco Public Library now has free conversational language groups.
The Conversational English Language Group is for adults who wish to strengthen their English conversational language skills. We focus on practical, everyday topics. If you are a non-native speaker who wants to practice your spoken English, then this group is the place for you!
The evening English Language Group meets weekly on Tuesdays. No registration required!
The classes meet in the 3rd floor conference room of the Main Library, 100 Larkin Street. (On November 12th, the class will meet in the 4th floor conference room.)
Please contact 415.557.4251 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Learn and practice language skills at the Library.
- AAC Conversation Club
- Monday, May 1, 2017, 4:30 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Kill the Ampaya!
- Tuesday, May 2, 2017, 6:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Conversational English Group
- Wednesday, May 3, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, Sycip Room - Floor 4
- Google Photos (in Mandarin)
- Friday, April 28, 2017, 1:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Drop-in Computer Help in Spanish
- Saturday, April 29, 2017, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Conversational English Language Group
- Tuesday, May 2, 2017, 5:30 pmMain Library, Paley Room - Floor 3