GoGo Craft and Potrero Branch present: DIY Fingerless Gloves
Keep your hands toasty warm during this winter with your very own pair of stylish handmade gloves. In this workshop we will teach you how to take a shrunken sweater and make it into a pair of cozy, fingerless gloves.
Not too handy with a sewing machine? Not to worry! This low-sew project can be completed with our patterns and just a needle and thread. Shrunken sweaters and other materials provided.
Ages 11 and up
Limited to 15 participants
Contact Lisa at email@example.com for more information
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, April 29, 2017, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- MakeArt: Flower Garlands
- Saturday, April 29, 2017, 2:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Decorating the Refrigerator
- Monday, May 1, 2017, 10:30 amGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, May 6, 2017, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Linocut Printmaking
- Saturday, May 13, 2017, 2:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Hecho a Mano / Made by Hand
- Saturday, May 13, 2017, 3:00 pmMission, Mission General Floor Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.