Geriatric consultant, dementia specialist and healthcare advocate Mary Hulme will discuss care options in the home, in the community, and upon discharge from the hospital. She will review how to hire help and describe the differences between board and care homes, assisted living facilities and nursing homes. Get answers to your questions about the costs and quality of these care options.
This is a Wise Up! program for learning and living well at any age.
- Thursdays at Noon Films: To Be or Not to Be
- Thursday, April 27, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, April 30, 2017, 1:30 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, May 1, 2017, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room