The selection for this month is Londoners : the days and nights of London now -- as told by those who love it, hate it, live it, left it, and long for it. (2011), by Craig Taylor.
The West Portal Book Club meets the 3rd Thursday of every month from 2:00 pm until 3:30 pm.
Our reading choices alternate between fiction and nonfiction. New members are always welcome. Want to know what we're reading next? Call 355-2886
- Excelsior Branch Book Club
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Rincon Literario
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Golden Gate Valley Mystery Book Club
- Thursday, April 27, 2017, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room