Realize, accept, & own your strengths and weaknesses through the Enneagram.
Author Beatrice Chestnut has been studying the Enneagram for over twenty-three years and employs it in her coaching and counseling practice in San Francisco. She will share insights from her research and practice in her new book, The Complete Enneagram: 27 Paths to Greater Self-Knowledge.
The Enneagram system of personality types may be the most effective and efficient tool for understanding your unconscious patterns and habits. It describes three centers of human intelligence--the head, heart, and body--nine interconnected personality types, and 27 subtypes, revealing deep insights into how we think, act, and feel. We can use these insights to change and grow.
Formerly president of the International Enneagram Association, Dr. Chestnut was also the founding editor of the Enneagram Journal. She has advanced degrees in communications and psychology.
Q&A and book sales and signing will follow.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Shanghai Faithful
- Sábado 29 de Abril de 2017, 10:30 amChinatown, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones
- Fred Korematsu Speaks Up - and so can you!
- Sábado 29 de Abril de 2017, 11:00 amWest Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil
- MakeArt: Flower Garlands
- Sábado 29 de Abril de 2017, 2:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Lunes 1 de Mayo de 2017, 11:00 amBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras
- Tai Chi at Noon
- Lunes 1 de Mayo de 2017, 12:00 pmEureka Valley, Eureka Valley: Área Principal
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 2 de Mayo de 2017, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones