(1949, 115 mins)
Starring Olivia de Havilland, Montgomery Clift, and Ralph Richardson and directed by William Wyler. A wealthy girl falls in love with a penniless man her father is sure only wants her for her money. When she plans to elope, her father threatens to disinherit her. Will she still go through with the marriage?
- Flix at The Mix
- Domingo 30 de Abril de 2017, 12:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Mix: Carpet Garden
- Films for Adults: Cat People
- Lunes 1 de Mayo de 2017, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones
- Teen Movie: Queen of Katwe
- Miércoles 3 de Mayo de 2017, 4:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones