Games and craft activities for all ages; display of Angel Island family history, books, articles, and photos. First 50 children 12 and under get a goody bag.
Co-sponsored by the Asian American Studies Department at San Francisco State University, The Association of Chinese Teachers (TACT), the Angel Island Immigration Station Foundation, and the Square and Circle Club.
See our Asian Pacific American Heritage Month program guide (PDF)
- Japanese Taiko Drumming with Kristy Oshiro
- Thursday, May 4, 2017, 3:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- LED Origami
- Thursday, May 4, 2017, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Children's Area
- Life and Death Are Wearing Me Out
- Thursday, May 4, 2017, 6:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Tai Chi Tuesdays
- Tuesday, May 2, 2017, 2:15 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- eReader and Tech Drop-In (English & Chinese)
- Wednesday, May 3, 2017, 3:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Genealogy & Family History Research
- Monday, May 8, 2017, 1:00 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room