How do immigrant writers navigate multiple cultural and geographical perspectives? This diverse panel of writers will address how they encapsulate two—or more—sometimes radically different cultural identities in their work and the complications and opportunities that arise when those identities intermingle on the page.
Featuring: Kirstin Chen, Andrew Lam, Ingrid Rojas Contreras and Juliana Delgado Lopera
This event is part of Noe Valley Word Week
- Kill the Ampaya!
- Tuesday, May 2, 2017, 6:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Author Mariko Tamaki Discusses This One Summer and More!
- Saturday, May 6, 2017, 4:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Tranquil Resonance--the Story of the Guqin
- Saturday, May 20, 2017, 10:30 amChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room