Vroom! Vroom! Get your wheels in gear for Tricycle Music Fest!
For the 8th year in a row, we’re giving families more concerts, more bands, and more opportunities to rock, play, and learn at the library! San Francisco Public Library and San Mateo County Library are teaming up again to present the biggest little music fest on the West Coast. Our Grammy Award-winning line-up will be coming to your library every weekend in October! This year’s concert series features musical flavors from across the United States.
We’re welcoming two new bands to our Tricycle Music Fest Family. Hailing from Portland, Oregon is Red Yarn. His take on American Folk music will have you stomping your feet and clapping your hands. Jazzy Ash and the Leaping Lizards NOLA flavor will have you singing and dancing in the streets. Our fan favorites are also coming back! Get ready to explore and dance with local favorite Frances England because she is ready to rock out with you in our opening show. Lucky Diaz and the Family Jam Band coming from Southern California are back with more hits, a new band member, and lots of laughs. Direct from the East Coast, Gustafer Yellowgold is closing us out with a special show featuring his multimedia production, singalong hits, and full band!
- Saturday, October 1 at 3:00 PM at Ortega Branch
- Saturday, October 8 at 1:00 PM at Bernal Heights Branch
- Saturday, October 8 at 3:30 PM at Parkside Branch
Jazzy Ash and the Leaping Lizards
- Saturday, October 15 at 1:00 PM at Richmond Branch
- Sunday, October 16 at 1:00 PM Excelsior Branch
Lucky Diaz and the Family Jam Band
- Saturday, October 22 at 11:00 AM at Merced Branch
- Saturday, October 22 at 4:00 PM at West Portal Branch
- Sunday, October 30 at 10:30 AM at Main Library, Koret Auditorium