- Accessibility Toolkits (simple devices for use inside the library)
- BARD (Braille and Audio Reading Download)
- Braille display and embosser (printer)
- CCTVs (closed-circuit televisions / video magnifiers)
- Computer workstations assistive technology software and hardware
- Inclusion Tool Kits
- Playback equipment for viewing SFPL materials that have Audio Description, Closed Captions or American Sign Language.
- Free mail service of special playback equipment, books and periodicals on digital cartridge
- Reading machines and computer software to scan printed materials and read them aloud
- Talking library catalogs with voice output and screen magnification
SFPL has Adaptive Technology and Assistive Technology to provide eqitable access to print and online resources and public programs.
Adaptive Technology is a device or a computer-based accommodation that provides equitable access to online resources for persons with disabilities
Assistive Technology includes simple devices (book holders, magnifiers, pencil grips, etc.) that are in Accessibility Toolkits at all SFPL libraries.