14 private, glass-enclosed study rooms are available at the Main Library.
- Available on a first-come, first-served basis. No reservations.
- Sign in at the Page Desk on the 3rd, 4th, and 5th floors.
- Intended for one hour of active use. If you want additional time, you may use an available room on another floor.
- Maximum occupancy is three (3) people.
- Rooms are not sound-proofed. Please be mindful of your volume.
- All session times are according to the Library’s clock.
- The Library reserves the right to use rooms as needed.
- Eating food and consuming beverages from an open container is prohibited, per the Library’s Patron Code of Conduct.
- Take all valuables with you. The Library and staff are not responsible for loss, theft, or damage of personal items left unattended. Unattended items may be removed and held by Security staff.
- If you leave the room during your session:
- Close the door behind you. Do not prop the door open.
- Notify Page Desk staff if you plan to return. An empty room is considered available and may be reassigned.
- Be aware that the clock is not paused.