Steps for Reserving the North Beach Library Community Room
- Check the room calendar for availability. It is only available during the library's open hours.
- Read the Rules for Use of Library Meeting Rooms
Rules for Community Use | Rules for Municipal (City Agency) Use
- Submit an online room request OR fill out and submit a PDF version below. Requests submitted within 7 days of the meeting date will not be accepted.
- Meeting rooms must be vacated 30 minutes prior to closing.
*Available for afterhours use. Please read the afterhours meeting room use guidelines (PDF)
(You may fill out the applications online by typing in all the data fields; however these PDF forms do not save data and cannot be submitted online. You must print, sign, date, and submit the form by fax or mail to the contact information below.)
Note: These PDF forms do not save data and cannot be submitted online.
- San Francisco Public Library
- Community Events c/o Public Affairs
- 100 Larkin Street
- San Francisco, CA 94102
- Fax number: 415-557-4281